Carol Rose Equestrian Ranch
4500 N Interstate 35 Frontage Road
Gainesville, Texas 76240
- Price: 9,000,000 USD Property Area: 248.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Cutting, Reining Horses, All Around, Breeding Facility
- Special Amenities: Guest Quarters, Multiple residences for employees, barns, pens, loafing sheds, one indoor arena and two outdoor aren Utility Type: Electric, Well, Propane
- Bedrooms: 0 Bathrooms: 0.00
- Age: 1967 House Area: 3,712 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Comfortable one-story ranch house
The 248+/- acre Carol Rose Ranch is located on the east side of IH-35 across the rolling prairie of northern Cooke County just south of the Red River at the Texas/Oklahoma border. This ranch has been a renowned horse breeding and training facility for decades. The central location between Dallas, Fort Worth and Oklahoma City, as well as numerous smaller North and Central Texas markets, makes this ranch desirable. The ease of access from IH-35 and US-82 have contributed to the success of this equestrian ranch.