Estate-Ready Equine Boarding Facility in Penngrove!
1200 East Railroad Avenue
Penngrove, CA 94931
- Price: 2,400,000 USD Property Area: 19.79 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Dressage, Cutting, Polo, Reining Horses, Riding School, Community, Western Riding, English Riding, 3-Day Event, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, Gaited Horses, All Around, Breeding Facility, Therapeutic Riding School
- Barn Type: Breezeway, Shed Row, Mare Motel Number of Stalls: 20+
- Paddocks: Yes Turn Outs: Yes
- Grass Pasture: Yes Riding Arena: Yes
- Arena Type: Outdoor Riding Arena Current Use: General/All Purpose
- Round Pen: Yes Euro. Hot Walker: No
- Wash Rack: Yes Tack Room: Yes
- Hay Barn: Yes Grooms Quarters: Yes
- Other Livestock Zoning: Cattle, Goats, Bees, Chickens, Sheep, Undomesticated Animals, Pigs, Feed Lot, Pigeons, Commercial Other Zoning: Boarding or Breeding, Kennels, Agriculture, Public Stable, Farming, Feed Lot, Events
- Special Amenities: Pool Utility Type: Electric, Gas, Well, Mound Septic Syst
- Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2.00
- Age: 1999 House Area: 1,620 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: manufactured on permanent foundation
Situated on nearly 20 DA-zoned acres, what was once strictly grazing pastureland is now one of Sonoma County's best designed and cared for equine boarding & breeding facilities. A well-established boarding business with 27 horses of all breeds currently boarded, and the room to accommodate up to 50. Equipped with a masterfully engineered all-weather outdoor arena, two barns, oversized hay barn, outbuildings, parking & pastures galore makes this a genuine turn-key investment. Live in the updated 2+ bed/2 bath single level manufactured home while you build your dream home! Residence area boasts extensive mature landscaping in the private yards and in ground pool equipped and ready for salt water conversion. Plenty of room in the 5 bedroom rated mound septic system for expansion! With beautiful landscaping and grounds management throughout - this is a must see for any agricultural enthusiast.