156 Duncan Rd.
Roseneath, Ontario K0K2X0
- Price: 1,090,000 CAD Property Area: 49.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Riding School, 3-Day Event, Breeding Facility, Race Track
- Barn Type: Breezeway Number of Stalls: 13-20
- Paddocks: Yes Turn Outs: No
- Grass Pasture: Yes Riding Arena: Yes
- Arena Type: Indoor, Outdoor Riding Arena Current Use: Jumping, Regulation Dressage, Grand Prix Field
- Round Pen: No Euro. Hot Walker: No
- Wash Rack: Yes Tack Room: Yes
- Hay Barn: Yes Grooms Quarters: No
- Other Livestock Zoning: - Other Zoning: Boarding or Breeding, Agriculture
- Special Amenities: - Utility Type: Electric, Well
- Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2.00
- Age: 50 House Area: 2,200 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Owner Architectural Style: Chic Country Home
REDUCED! Located 1 ½ hours east of Toronto and surrounded with picturesque views, this magnificent 49 acre equestrian facility has everything you need for a turn-key operation and a horse lover’s paradise with exceptional living.
With all the well-thought-out features this property has to offer, no matter your discipline, your equine athlete can be at it’s best. From rolling hills to a ½ mile dirt track, to sand and grass training rings with cross-country jumps and with all the amenities you need for a functioning farm year round.
bright heated tack room
80 x 180 indoor arena with custom dust-free footing
insulated barn with "soft stall" matting
in-floor heating in washroom, feed, laundry and wash stall
hydrants and power in paddocks
2 wells and 2 septic systems
dual zone sound system for barn and arena
enclosed 14 x 14 shavings shed with indoor outdoor access
large roundabout with ample parking
1/2 mile dirt track-rolling hills-cross-country jumps
4 board fencing
6 paddocks range 1/2 to 8 acres each with run-in sheds
large spring fed pond with trout and dock
Large gourmet kitchen with covered patio
Screened porch and gazebo